Just wanted to pop back in and say:
- I’m still alive.
- Life is good, but it feels very hectic and heavy at the moment. Lots of good things going on, but also lots of busyness, and that is crowding out good-but-not-vital things like blogging.
- That said, I miss writing to y’all. My hope is to find a few moments to jot some thoughts down about what’s been going on, in the near future. No promises, though. You know how it is. But someday in the coming few weeks, I’ll try to give ya an honest-to-goodness TIWIARN post.
- In the meantime, some things you can pray for me:
- Strength to make good choices for my health and not give into bad habits and old patterns.
- Protection and blessing for my wife and unborn baby.
- Spiritual growth, particularly in the area of joy, patience, and a controlled temper.
- That I would keep my priorities straight, so that I can focus on what’s important and not be tossed about by every wind of “URGENT” item that enters my field of vision.
I think that’s about it.
In advance of the weekend, here’s a link to an old post about Good Friday. Hope it blesses you.
He is risen, gang. He is risen indeed. Hallelujah!